Friday, June 12, 2009

Entrepreneur

 What is it about kids that makes them want to get out and make money?  Selling lemonade, rocks, paper airplanes, etc.  Max and his best friend wanted to sell otter pops today.  I told them to go out and get orders and find out what color people wanted, then come back and we'd deliver them.

They came up with a price list and after all that hard work only sold one.  A purple one.  3 cents.  But as you can see in the plastic baggy, he got a nickel and got to keep the change...I see a future entrepreneur in the works!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

he must not like the green ones very much!

Jenn said...

I'm thinking he learned it from his talented mother! Duh?

Tavia said...

Very cool! But what's more intriguing to me is...at what age do we start giving colors/flavors a heirarchy? He's pretty smart to chart more for the popular colors!

Tavia said...

I meant "charge" more, of course! I just couldn't spell.

akelly said...

I love that!!!! Some kid in our neighborhood was trying to sell cans of Diet Coke for $1.50. Guess how many he sold?! Let's just say, one less than what Max sold.