Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jane's First Soccer Game.




Jane's first soccer game was a great success.  

Now, let me stop being modest.

Jane's first soccer game was AWESOME!  From the time the horn blew signaling the beginning of the game, Jane exploded on the field.  Parents were laughing in awe as she tore past every other player kicking the ball to score two goals in the first 5 minutes.  My neighbor compared her to Mia Hamm.  I literally heard other parents yelling out to their kids to:  "DO WHAT JANE IS DOING,"  and "FOLLOW JANE!"

It was one of those fun parent moments.
(bragging complete)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that. Hannah starts next week and I just know that she'll kick the ball once and then stare at the clouds.

Angie said...

Way to go Jane!!!!! She looks like a natural out there! I agree, she is the next Mia Hamm.

Unknown said...

Soccer is so fun! I can totally see Jane going after the ball. Go Mia Rubert!

Jenn said...

I'm proud to be a part of it!