Saturday, February 21, 2009

Scars and "Wierdees"

So the other day Max got a little too close to me while rough-housing and bumped into me.  Not a big deal, but while recouping from the c-section we just have to be a little careful around mom these days.  

David says:  "Max, you have to be careful around mom's....um...."

Max fills in:  "Her Wierdee"

Both David and I share an amused glance.  Obviously he was not really thinking of the incision, but got the general idea.  We had never heard this term before and so David says:  "That's a good name for it Max; just like we call yours "Kibbles and bits" and Jane's "HooHa."

Now it's your turn.  What are the names you've come up with for the "Parts".

3 comments:

MartyE said...

Nooks and crannies.

I just hope they don't get confused if they are ever watching a Thomas English Muffin commercial where they tout their "nooks and crannies"!

BTW--I saw your bags at the SL airport this weekend. :)

Angie said...

That is awesome. We definitely are not as creative as you!

Natalie said...

My favorite is for little boys... gadget