Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Funny Things Kids Say


Last night in Family Home Evening we talked about journals.  I am not that great at keeping a journal, but one that I've tried to keep up (and again, not very well) is a little book of funny things that the kids have said while growing up.  Who doesn't like to hear about the funny little, quirky things that they said when they were kids.  Now I can share the joy with the invention of mommy-blogging.

A few years ago Max and I were driving past a yard sale and the following conversation took place:

Max:  "Mom, stop over there at the yard sale, maybe they have some toys for me."

Mom:  "Max there is nothing there but junk, it's not worth it."

Max:  "Mom, what's butt-junk?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a great idea! I might just have to copy you...