Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New York, New York!

So last Tuesday I received an email from Delta about last minute flights to New York.  $219 round trip for a non-stop flight.  It's totally insane, but I called my sister and mom and we decided to go.  We left on Saturday and got back this morning.  It was a surreal trip that was awesome!  We saw two Broadway plays (Mary Poppins and Lion King).  I'm still singing Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and wish I could've memorized the dance that went with it...it was awesome.

We took a walk through Central Park on Sunday on our way to church at the Harlem ward....my poor mom walked the whole way in high heeled shoes and her feet were not very happy with her afterwards.

I have more stories to tell, but they'll have to wait for later posts.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

what a fun trip!!! i've never been there... maybe someday.

Angie said...

It looks like you had a blast! I want to hear all about it on Sunday! And I want to see more pix! I LOVE NY! Did you find an Eli's cheesecake?