Monday, December 8, 2008

Free Meal!

So tonight David had to work late and told me to be a "single mom" for the night.  That being said I was looking through my planner for something and saw all the "free" stuff that my kids had built up from school and decided that tonight would be the night.

First called Applebees and got Max his free kids meal from being "student of the day" at school--chicken fingers/fries.

Second, off to Del Taco for two free tacos from Max's other time being "student of the day"--Jane requested one of them be without lettuce.

Third we went to Pizza Hut for Jane's free personal pizza for finishing her reading for the month...they said it would take 20 minutes before it was done....sooo......

On to Cold Stone for both the kids to get their small kids size ice cream for reading 5 books a piece.

What an evening.  The kids thought it was great that we got free stuff from everywhere, and mom got to use up all those little coupons that have been bugging my brain.  Blake ate little bits of everybody's meal and needless-to-say I'm wondering when the barf-fest will ensue. Nuggets, Pizza, Tacos, and Ice cream?....bluuhhh!

2 comments:

Tavia said...

That sounds like a fun evening. Congrats to the kids on all their accomplishments!

akelly said...

That is awesome! I have a ton of those little coupon things. I might use your idea for next week when I am a 'single mom'.