Monday, July 21, 2008

Baby Steps

This photo kind of says it all about Max and Jane.  One of our kids is a little bit more adventurous than their sibling.  
Every year we have gone to the American Fork Steel Days we try to get the kids to go on the kiddie roller coaster.  I was SHOCKED that Max agreed to go on the ride this year.  He actually survived and while he didn't want to go on it again, he told me it was fun (somehow the look on his face kind of contradicts that sentiment, but they were his words).

And just to give you a little comparison shot.  This is Max when he was 3 and went on the ride for the very first time.  I still can't stop myself from laughing out loud when I see this photo.  I know, I'm a mean mom (but admit it, you chuckled too).

3 comments:

Kay said...

Hi! Your kids are adorable!

Erica said...

you're right, I chuckled.

Your kids are adorable.

Man, I need to move to Utah.. more kid friends available!

Molly said...

There are always a ton of kids, and kid activities....it's just too darn hot here in the Summer!