Friday, March 21, 2008

Bye-Bye Winter


It feels like Spring is here.  The kids have been playing outside, people are trimming their trees, my son actually got a little sunburn on the back of his neck.  It's made me want to start something new.  I've decided that I'm going to get a bike.  A good bike.  A bike that would make me want to get out and ride.  
I'm not a big fan of working out.  I've never been an outdoor enthusiast, but I've been envisioning myself riding that bike on trails around here and I can actually picture it.  I'm "putting it out there" as we say in our neighborhood and I'm going to take the actions needed to make it happen.  

1 comment:

Hopefulloser said...

Hello lady!
Super cute. I think your blog is off to a good start. Your kids look adorable and happy!

I'm so glad spring is here even though it's not that warm today, but we'll get there.

Have a great weekend and welcome to the blogosphere (corny I know but welcome non-the-less).
~ Beth