Monday, March 31, 2008

Sundance

This past weekend David and I went up to Sundance to quietly celebrate his turning 40 (shhh, it's still not officially until Tuesday).  We did some shopping on Saturday, spending way too much time at Nordstrom Rack, and not enough time at Inkley's in SLC.  David bought some sweet sandals, and I got my macro lens for our camera.  I think we spent a hefty amount of time this weekend playing around with the new lens, time that was well spent.  (you can click on the photo to see it much larger).





I'm going to be going to classes learning what in the world I'm doing with the camera and hopefully getting better at the technical aspect of photography.  

We spent the night in a Mandan Cottage and woke up to over 5 inches of snow.  The best part of staying at Sundance on a Saturday night is the Sunday Brunch the next morning (oh my goodness!)  

It was an awesome weekend reminding me over and over again why I married this man who is getting to be an old geezer.

2 comments:

dan said...

he is old.
nice pics!

Jenn said...

Your pictures are gorgeous. I bet you can make some money on Istockphoto.com