Thursday, March 27, 2008

One Year Ago







It was almost a year ago exactly when we took our first family trip to Moab, Utah.  It's such an awesome place and we had a great time.  I'm starting to feel the itch to go again and the weather has been so great lately that it may be time to start the Summer a little early.  

Jane asked me one night if I would sign her up for "camping classes".  She and Max are looking forward to camping out a lot this Summer.   My idea of camping is not exactly the same as David's (I like a blow up mattress in my tent).  We'll see just how many times we go, but it's looking promising.  

1 comment:

Blogging to Blog said...

Hey Molly-
It's Jenny Wimmer! I came across your blog while I was checking out Jen Moores. Cute pics! Don't you just love the blogging thing. It's great to see everyone's different blogs. Take care!

Jenny