Monday, June 30, 2008

Wall-E


We are going to see Wall-E this afternoon.  I might be a little bit emotional because of the pregnancy and all, but I am SOOOOOOO flipping excited to see this movie.  David and I have been huge fans of Pixar ever since we were dating.  We actually went to see Toy Story 2 in Arizona while visiting his sister over Thanksgiving while dating.  We've seen every Pixar film since then and it's been great to go with our kids as they get older.  We'll be leaving Blake at home for this one (Thanks for baby-sitting Madison), and I'll let you know how it goes after we see the movie!

Okay.  Movie has been watched.

I'm feeling the same way about this movie as I have about the past few Pixar movies.  I usually get a little too over-hyped.  I sit in the movie awaiting to have an out of body experience and come away feeling a little let down.  That being said, after I watched Cars, Monsters Inc., and Finding Nemo a few times I fall in love with them.  I'm expecting to feel the same way about Wall-E after owning it and seeing it a few times on Sunday afternoons with the kids.  

Pixar has another winner.  I'm just still letting the movie simmer in my heart a little longer before I declair that I'm in love yet again.

No comments: