Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Condo

Usually when our family gets together we head up to the condo.  My parents live right at the mouth of Rock Canyon in Provo and it's an awesome place to come and hang out. We were there Sunday (for Mother's Day and my Mom's Birthday), but it's typically a place for Sunday dinners and getting together with Grandma and Grandpa. 
This picture is taken from the balcony and you can see Stephen Covey's home in the background.  This is my Sister-in-law Jamie, my Brother Matt and my brother Mike.  

4 comments:

Daniel said...

What a view! I remember standing on that very balcony a looong time ago!
My wife really enjoys your blog - she's the one reading and then she shows me different things there!
Look out though - maybe we´ll come over and visit one day!
/the mattssons

Molly said...

That's right! I had forgotten about that. And I think you are the ones that need to be worried. My husband and I have been talking that Sweden is a place we'd love to visit! How do you feel about a family of 5 coming to stay for a week? :)

Daniel said...

Sure - you´re welcome. (though our house is small so you better bring a tent... :) ) No, seriously, that would be great fun. Let us know a few days in advance though! :)

Molly said...

You mean we can't just surprise you and show up?
(We'd give you plenty of notice :) We would expect a fun filled couple of days with you guys though!