Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

We just returned from my parents condo where we had a great Mother's Day evening.   It was great to be able to be with my own mom, sisters and sisters-in-law to celebrate the day.

I was spoiled yesterday with a fantastic bike ride with Jen Moore (we went 26 miles out to Saratoga Springs and had a wonderful time---I'd ride with her anyday), and then had a pedicure and a massage (did I mention I was spoiled?).

We got a babysitter last night and went to Macaroni Grill.  It was  tough not to order the Pasta Milano that I usually get, but instead opted for the grilled salmon and extra vegetables.  I was quite proud of myself.  

Max gave me a Mother's Day plate, Jane gave me a jewelry box that she made with the babysitter, Blake gave me a nap today, and David gave me a bike monitor that will tell me how fast I'm going and how far I've gone on my rides.  

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

good job on your bike ride! that sounds like fun. it must be in the water...everyone around here bikes. maybe one day i'll give in too.

Jenn said...

I had a great time on the bike ride too Molly. We really should do it all the time. I'm excited about your bike computer/monitor. You'll love it. Did you get it set up yet? You inspire me.
Jenn

Molly said...

The monitor is all set up.

Wanna go on Saturday again? I just need to get a baby-sitter because of Father's and Sons....maybe we could get Breanne to come too and that would kill two birds? What do you think?