Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sun Valley, Idaho

Sun Valley is one of my favorite places.  Luckily it's one of David's as well.  I'll be heading up there for a show to sell my handbags over Memorial Day weekend.  I booked my reservations online today at an Inn that also has a jacuzzi.  I'm really looking forward to getting up there.  It's incredibly relaxing and quaint in that area.  
Both David and I have said that it would be a great place to retire to one day....but not exactly a place we'd like to raise our children.  There is no better place to raise our kids than in the neighborhood we are in.  Thanks everybody for making it that way.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

i love sun valley! jeff and i went there a few years ago for our anniversary and loved it. i'm jealous...

Molly said...

It would be a great little weekend trip with the kids....just saying if you're feeling the itch :)