Sunday, May 4, 2008

Jane vs. Jayne

This is Jane and her cousin Jayne.  They are about a year apart, but love playing together.  There must be something about the name Jane/Jayne, because both of them have spitfire personalities.  
When we named our Jane my sister-in-law was sad because she always wanted to name a girl Jane (unbeknownst to me), and my middle name is Jane, so we wanted to pass it on.  Anyway, they had their Jayne and we just said----"don't worry, it's not like we live right next to each other; we aren't even in the same state!" (they were in Arizona at the time).  
They live in Draper now.  So now we have 2 Jane's who refer to each other as:  Jane Rubert and Jayne Morgan.

3 comments:

Angie said...

That was a mean trick...i never would have dreamed that we would live in Utah. But even if I did know, I still would have named her Jayne, after her Great Grandma. Either way, I totally agree..I think one of the meanings of "Jane" is spitfire! But they do keep us entertained!

Molly said...

Either way we both have adorable Jane's/Jayne's :O)

Angie said...

Agreed! They are one of a kind aren't they! I just read my comment and it sounded snotty. I didn't mean it to sound that way, I was smiling the whole time I wrote it. I hope you did too.