Friday, April 11, 2008

21 days

My parents leave today for a 21 day cruise.  This photo is taken from the cruise that we took about a month 1/2 a go.  We went to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel (Mexico).  My parents took all the kids along with their spouses (the grandkids got to stay at home).   We had a great time.

On another note, David came home last night.  He missed Max throwing up all over our bed by about an hour.  All the kids were asleep when he got home and I was washing the sheets, blankets, pillows, etc. when he came in.  I'm truly hoping that all the sickness is done and over with now so when David leaves on Sunday for another week we can at least get good sleep at night.  

Yeah, a 21 day cruise sounds pretty good right now.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Molly -

Found your blog either through Tavia or Jen. Anyway, Isaac was throwing up last week while Trent was in Ohio. So, I held Isaac for four days straight and just let the laundry pile up in the tub. I hope you are all okay now.

By the way, have you ever made a "scripture" tote?

Molly said...

It's never fun having sick kids. Especially while your husband is gone and you feel completely helpless.

I have made scripture totes before. Just come on over and I'll whip one up for you.

Natalie said...

i think you may have been on the same cruise as my parents...what a small world. i bet it was fun!