Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cousins

Our family is so blessed to have cousins so close.  Here we have Addie (my brother's daughter), Easton (my sister's son), and Max.  Addie was actually born about 12 hours after Max in the same hospital just a few doors down from me.  It was fun to be in the hospital the same time and to share stories.  My brother just moved up here from Arizona and already we are loving having them so near.  
Max and Easton cannot be separated.  They have a fantastic time together and are constantly wanting to go to each other's house to play.  It's wonderful having them so close.  My sister and I help each other out all the time and I don't know what I would do without her!

These three are quite the rascals and I'm sure they are going to love growing up together.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm jealous! My sister lives in Ohio with her 4 kids, and My brother in Texas, with his 5. I keep begging one of them to move here! I am very lucky to have my other sister living in Spanish Fork, and she is the greatest aunt to my girls. Family is great!