Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Boots

We love boots at our house.  You've probably seen my kids running around in these tattered and worn yellow boots.  I bought them for Max, but they have lasted long enough that Jane now proudly wears them.  Hopefully we'll have them for Blake.

These were for Max.  He wore them almost everyday for a year.   I loved how charismatic they were, and how easy they were to get on.  They have a hole on the side and the eyes of the caterpillar are worn off, but they are still hanging in there.
And for the grand finale.  
I saw these at Target the other day and HAD to buy them.  It wasn't even my choice, they were just so awesome.  They don't even fit Jane yet, and probably won't for quite some time, but they sit in the closet, quietly waiting for her.  I'm sure the Giraffes will get plenty of time to play.

No comments: