Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jamaica

If you looked really (and I mean really) close up, Jamaica was beautiful.  Otherwise you saw a very poor, very depressing island with inhabitants that don't appreciate the beauty that is all around them.  The people are friendly, but also drug induced.  While we were there David was actually offered a "TOKEn" gesture of the great national past-time (again, friendly and drug induced).

All these pictures were taken from the parking lot at Dunn's Falls (a man made waterfall that my family all hiked).  



I love my camera.

3 comments:

Blogging to Blog said...

Your camera takes AWESOME pictures! What do you have?

Jenny

Molly said...

It's a Cannon 40D. Expensive little sucker, but so far it's been worth it. I just got a macro lens and have been having fun with that too.

Natalie said...

really pretty pictures! i took some like that in hawaii but my camera is not that great and neither were the pictures!