Thursday, April 10, 2008

Heaven

This might be the best place on earth.  If you've never had  Matsumoto Shave Ice, I'm sorry.  If you have then you know what I'm talking about.  (My good friend Charisse is taking her kids to Hawaii for Spring Break and if she doesn't eat one of these while she's there I'm going to kill her).

You simply cannot start them too young on this stuff.

While we were in Hawaii we made it a priority to eat one of these every single day we were there, and we accomplished our goal.
MMMMmmmmmmm.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

ok so jeff and i went to hawaii in november and our last night on the island we went to go there for some shaved ice and they were closed!!! we missed them by 10 minutes. i was so mad, but i guess it gives me something new to go back for! it looks way yummy! glad i found your blog.

Katrell said...

I cannot think of a more delightful and tasty treat than Matsumoto's Shaved Ice. Having lived in Hawaii for 4 years I remember it was a must have treat on the weekends!