Sunday, April 6, 2008

Robot Children

I'm not really proud of the fact that my kids still wear pull-ups, but oh well.  I guess I'm just not too worried about it.  I've changed enough sheets trying to get them to be dry all night and for the time being, it's not worth it.  I've been told by doctors, friends, etc that kids usually get the hang of it by the time they are 7.  (I'm taking a lot of solace in that).

 Anyway, the kids wanted me to turn them into "robots".  This is as creative as I could get.  They had a lot of fun running around the neighborhood.

Sorry I haven't been posting the past few days.  I had a virus on my computer but my super-genius-computer-wizard husband fixed it today (thanks again David).

1 comment:

Blogging to Blog said...

Don't feel guilty about the pull-up thing. My chloee is 7 and she still wets. In fact we recently bought this thing to put in her underwear and an alarm goes off when it gets wet. Then she is suppose to run to the bathroom. She is still waking up wet! I was a bed wetter so this probably my pay back!